“A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, ‘At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas.’”
–Claude Pepper, US Congressman till his death in 1989 and spokesman for the elderly
As an investment advisor:
- Does your education and experience reflect the service you provide?
- Do you give your clients the attention they deserve?
- Do you feel you exemplify the integrity Onus is looking for?
Please refer to our Investor Questionnaire. If you feel this is so, we would like to hear from you and invite you to apply to receive obligation-free referrals from us.
If you have any questions or to put in a request to have your application entertained, please e-mail us at:
For an application, please include:
- Your resume
- The type of investments used in your clients’ diversified portfolio
- What choices do you present your clients with respect to your compensation?
- The number of clients in your book.
- The mode average of your client’s portfolio size.
- Personal comments about your relationship with your clients and your investment philosophy.
- What is the characteristic or characteristics, if any, you embody that are an asset to your clients but are rare in other advisors in the industry?